Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti Colic Newborn Feeding Value Pack
Thông tin sản phẩm
A baby with colic is no fun for anyone. Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic bottles are specially designed to prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding. Meaning 80% fewer colic symptoms* such as wind, reflux and fussing. And 100% more smiles.
This is no ordinary bottle. It works a little differently from regular bottles to help combat colic while ensuring a comfortable feeding experience for you and your baby. The unique anti-colic venting system draws air away from milk. Plus, our venting tube comes with a built-in heat sensing strip that gives you extra reassurance that milk is not too hot for a comfortable feed. And the anti-colic teat flexes and stretches naturally to ensure a good latch.
Our bottles are inspired by what babies love most: mum. With the most breast-like teat ever made, this baby bottle flexes like mum and feels like mum because babies prefer it that way.
Suitable For: months
KEY FEATURES• • NEWBORN STARTER SET INCLUDES - 4 Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottles, 2 0-6m Soother, 2 Soother Holder and 1 Bottle and Teat Brush
• • PROVEN TO REDUCE COLIC* - 80% of mums who tested agreed the bottle had successfully reduced their baby's colic symptoms
• • BREAST LIKE - Award-winning breast-like teat for natural latch and guaranteed acceptance**
• • ANTI-COLIC - Anti-colic tube draws air away from milk to reduce colic symptoms for less wind, less reflux and less discomfort
• • HEAT SENSING TECHNOLOGY - Heat sensing technology turns tube pink when baby's feed is too hot
• • NO LEAKS - Star valve prevents milk travelling back up the tube, so no leaks (ensure bottle is prepared correctly - see below & videos)
Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
Never use feeding teats/nipples (delete as appropriate) as a soother/pacifier (delete as appropriate).
Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother/pacifier (delete as appropriate).
Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating.