Tea Tree Deodorant Original is made using 100% pure Australian grown Tea Tree Oil, providing natural protection against odour-causing bacteria, to help keeping fresh and dry.
Product Claims: Free from synthetic parabens, petrochemicals, SLS, synthetic colours, and animal derived ingredients
Skin Type: Combination| Dry| Normal| Oily
• Made using 100% pure Australian grown Tea Tree Oil
• Naturally neutralises odour causing bacteria
• Combines the antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil with astringent Horse Chestnut, purifying Sage Leaf and Horsetail extracts, freshening Rosemary and soothing Chamomile
• Aluminium free.Suitable for everyday use
• Suitable for everyday use.
• Free from synthetic parabens, petrochemicals, SLS, synthetic colours, and animal derived ingredients
• Roll on for easy application.
For external use only. Skin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Alcohol, Water, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Ethoxydiglycol, Glucose, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot), Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark/Leaf Extract, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Coumarin, Methyl 2-Octynoate.
Use liberally as required.
Store below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes