SWISSE BLOOD ORANGE BRIGHTENING CLAY MASK is formulated with yellow Australian clay for a luxurious, creamy facial treatment. Enriched with active botanicals, it targets uneven skin tone and rejuvenates tired skin.
• Papaya Fruit Extract: A gentle botanical exfoliant which polishes, repairs and revitalises the skin's appearance.
• Turmeric: Assists with revitalising and soothing the appearance of irritated skin caused by environmental damage.
• Niacinamide: Rejuvenates dull, tired skin and assists with the appearance of pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
• Ginseng: Naturally brightens the skin's appearance.
• Yellow Australian Kaolin Clay: Helps remove dead skin cells, absorb excess oil and draw out impurities.
Test prior to use. In the unlikely event of a negative reaction, consult your medical practitioner.
WHAT WE PUT IN: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Tapioca Starch, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stabilised Vitamin C Derivative), Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Ginseng) Extract, Aqua, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil, Silica, CI77492, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid. WHAT WE LEAVE OUT: Harmful chemicals and preservatives.
DIRECTIONS: Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 10 minutes, or until the mask feels firm and dry, then rinse off with warm water. Follow with your favourite Swisse natural oil and moisturiser. Recommended for use once to twice per week.
Store below 28°C.