Schwarzkopf 100% Vegetale Natural Brown
Thông tin sản phẩm
100% Végétale is Schwarzkopf's 1st 100% natural hair colour. Vegan formula.Schwarzkopf 100% Végétale is a plant-based, ultra-gentle hair colour, made from ayurvedic plant & herb powders.
Suitable For: Suitable for Dark Blonde to Medium Brown hair. If you have more than 30% of grey hair, the colour result will naturally be lighter and more transparent.
Boxed Contents: The pack contains: 1 sachet colour-powder 80g 1 pair of gloves 1 cap 1 instruction leaflet In addition, you'll need: 1 non-metallic bowl ca. 500ml 1 brush or non-metallic implement optional) 1 measuring jug or scale 1 towel to protect your clothes
Size: 1 pack
KEY FEATURES• Long-lasting colour with natural tones
• Strong hair with healthy shine
• Colours grey*
*if you have more than 30% of grey hair, the colour result will naturally be lighter and more transparent.
• Vegan formula
• With henna + bhringraj
Henna: Trusted by thousands of years of tradition, henna coats and colours the hair while sealing the cuticle for strong hair with healthy shine.
Bhringraj: Also known as "false daisy" thanks to
its delicate white flowers, Bhringraj is often used in Ayurvedic hair treatments thanks to its traditionally recognized caring and conditioning qualities
Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder · Lawsonia Inermis Leaf
Powder · Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Powder · Acacia Concinna Fruit
Powder · Prunus Persica Fruit Extract · Acacia Catechu Wood
Extract · Coffea Arabica Seed Extract · Emblica Officinalis Fruit
Extract · Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract
1. Wash your hair using a mild shampoo. Do not use any conditioner, treatments or styling products.
2. Towel-dry and comb through your hair.
3. Put on provided gloves.
4. Pour plant powder into a non-metallic bowl. Boil water and let it sit for a few minutes until water reaches a temperature of about 80°C. Using a brush or a non-metallic implement, mix powder with about 225ml of hot water and stir well until it reaches a creamy, not too runny consistency that is easy to apply. Add water if needed (up to 240ml).
5. Protect your clothing by placing a towel around your shoulders. Separate your hair into smaller sections for an application.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply if the mixture is too hot, to avoid scalp burns.
Keep the powder plant mixture warm. If you expect you will need more than 10min for application, you can place the bowl with the powder plant mixture into a warm water bath, so it retains the optimal temperature.
6. Using a brush or your hands wearing the gloves, apply the colouration first to your roots and then work your way down to the tips. Do this for each section of hair until all of the hair is covered.
7. In the case of a leftover mixture, spread it all over the hair and massage it in with your hands.
8. After you are done with applying 100% Végétale, cover the hair with the enclosed cap and wrap a towel around it, if preferred, to keep your hair warm. Depending on your hair texture and the desired colour result, you can adjust the application
time. For subtle colour tones, we recommend an application time of 30 minutes. For a more intense colour result, leave the mixture in for 60 minutes. Remove colour residues and stains from the skin if necessary. The unused mixture should be discarded straight after application.
For root application tips & tricks, please refer to www.schwarzkopf.com/100%Vegetal
9. Put the gloves back on and take off the towel and cap. Rinse hair thoroughly to remove all colour residues. Use only water without any shampoo, and rinse until the water runs clear.
10. The ultra-gentle 100% Végétale formula will leave your hair with a beautiful shine and feeling smooth - so that no additional conditioning is not needed!
USAGE ADVICEThe amount of product is suitable for use on shoulder-length hair. After opening the sachet, the product has to be used completely. It cannot be stored. If you have coloured your hair using 100% Végétale, we do not recommend chemically lighten/bleach or straighten your hair afterwards. Please stick to the application ranges as indicated on the pack. The final colour result depends on your initial hair colour as well as your individual hair structure. Please be aware that when you have more than 30 % grey hair, the colour result will naturally be lighter and more transparent. As all hair is individual, we recommend doing a strand test before the first application. For further information, please refer to www.schwarzkopf.com/100%Vegetal.
SAFETY DIRECTIONSRead and follow instructions.
This product is not to be used on children. Do not colour your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair with
plant-based colourations containing henna or indigo.
Only for hair colouration.
Keep out of reach of children.
See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes