Royal AUSNZ Premium Gold Toddler Milk Drink Step 3 (1-3 Years) 900g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Product Description & Features
Royal AUSNZ Premium Gold Toddler Milk Drink is Australian made and contains iron, zinc, calcium and vitamins plus a wide range of vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development.
It offers your toddler a balanced ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrates to ensure healthy growth and development throughout the critically important stages of life from 1 to 3 years.
Its scientifically selected ingredients include iodine which contributes to cognitive function; iron, zinc and vitamins C, A and D to support a healthy immune system, Lutein (known as the eye vitamin) to help with vision development and nucleotides, similar to breast milk content, to promote overall growth and development; plus Calcium for growing bones.
- Suitable for toddlers 1 - 3 years
- From 100% Australian cows milk
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Made in Australia to the highest food manufacturing standards
Skim Milk Solids, Lactose, Vegetable Oils, Whey Protein Concentrates, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Lecithin (soy), Arachidonic Acid (AA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Nucleotides (5’Cytidine Monophosphate, 5’Uridine Monophosphate Disodium Salt, 5’ Adenosine Monophosphate, 5’ Inosine Monophosphate Disodium Salt, 5’ Guanosine Monophosphate Disodium Salt), Lutein
Minerals: Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Cholecalciferol, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin
Directions For Use
- Thoroughly wash bottle teat and cap
- Boil the bottle teat and cap for at least 5 minutes
- Cool the boiled water to 45°C, then pour the correct amount of water into the sterilised bottle
- Add the required number of levelled scoops of powder, using only the enclosed scoop, level each scoop of powder with the lip of the can or the back of a sterilised knife
- Close and shake the bottle until milk powder is completely dissolved
- Test temperature on wrist before feeding
- Feed immediately
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Throw away any unfinished feed
- Contains milk, soy and fish