Royal AUSNZ Premium Gold Infant Formula Step 1 (0-6 Months) 900g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Product Description & Features
Royal AUSNZ Premium Gold Infant Formula is made from the highest quality Australian milk sourced from the fertile Murray River region of northwestern Victoria, where a mild climate, rich soil, pristine environment plus an abundant supply of irrigated fresh water come together to create some of the world's best grazing lands.
It offers your baby a balanced ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrates to ensure healthy growth and development throughout the critically important first 6 months of life.
Its scientifically selected ingredients include DHA and AA, LA, a-linoleic acid, taurine and choline nutrients to promote infant brain development and improve memory, Lutein (known as the eye vitamin) to help with vision development and nucleotides, similar to breast milk content, to promote overall growth and development, and Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) that stimulate the growth of specific, health-promoting bacteria in the digestive system.
- Suitable for infants from 0-6 months
- From 100% Australian cows milk
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Made in Australia to the highest food manufacturing standards
- DIAA 2014/2015/2016/2017 Silver medal winner
Lactose, Vegetable Oils, Skim Milk Solids , Whey Protein Concentrates, Cream, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Arachidonic Acid (AA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), lecithin (soy), Nucleotides (5’Cytidine Monophosphate, 5’Uridine Monophosphate Disodium Salt, 5’ Adenosine Monophosphate, 5’ Inosine Monophosphate Disodium Salt, 5’ Guanosine Monophosphate Disodium Salt), ), Taurine, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, L-Carnitine, Lutein
Minerals: Tri Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Di (KEYWORD REMOVED), Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin A Acetate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin
Directions For Use
- Thoroughly wash bottle teat and cap
- Boil the bottle teat and cap for at least 5 minutes
- Cool the boiled water the to 45°C, then pour the correct amount of water into the sterilised bottle
- Add the required number of levelled scoops of powder, using only the enclosed scoop, level each scoop of powder with the lip of the can or the back of a sterilised knife
- Close and shake the bittle until milk powder is completely dissolved
- Test temperature on wrist befor feeding
- Feed immediately
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Throw away any unfinished feed
- Contains milk, soy and fish