Regaine Women's Extra Strength Minoxidil Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 2 x 60g
Yêu cầu liên hệ lại
Yêu cầu liên hệ lại
Thông tin sản phẩm
Regaine Women's Once A Day Extra Strength Minoxidil Foam is a hair loss treatment for female hereditary hair loss. This clinically proven hair growth product treats some people with thinning hair, alopecia and female pattern baldness. 2 month supply.
Regrow your hair with Regaine Women's Once A Day Extra Strength Foam. This minoxidil foam reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth. Make this hair loss treatment for women a part of your everyday routine for results you may begin to see in as little as 12 weeks*.
Is this suitable for your type of hair loss?
Women's Regaine is for women who have general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
Women's REGAINE Foam is:
- A once-a-day hair regrowth treatment
- Easy to use
- Fast drying. This hair loss product doesn't interfere with your hair care routine.
How does Women's REGAINE Foam work?
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- Increases and prolongs the hair growth phase
- Helps grow lhicker hair follicles over time
5% minoxidil topical foam w/w
This pack contains a 2 month supply (2 x 60g).
*Blume-Peytavi et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(7):883-889
Suitable For: Adults 18-65 years of age
Size: 2 x 60g
Shelf Life in Days: 1065 days
KEY FEATURES• Once A Day Foam
• 4 Month Supply: 2 x 60g
• Topical Foam 5%
- you are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
- you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- you do not have a family history of hair loss
- you have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- you using other medicines on the scalp
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- your hair loss is due to childbirth.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- you have any heart problems.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms persistm worsen, or if new symptoms occur
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
While using this product:
- a temporary increase in hair shedding may occur within the first 2-6 weeks of treatment.
For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes.
Adults 18-65 years of age: Massage sparingly onto the affected area of dry scalp, once a day. Up to half a capful may be used. Do not use on other parts of the body.
USAGE ADVICEUsing Women's Regaine:
- To open the container: Match arrow on can ring with arrow on cap. Pull off cap.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows (to maximise exposure).
- The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
- Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your hand. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into the scalp.
- Wash your hands well.
- To close the container: place cap on container and snap into place. Be sure arrows do not line up so cap remains child resistant.
1. Open container.
2. Part the hair.
3. Hold can straight.
4. Use your fingers.
For further information, read the Information Booklet enclosed.
Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth. It takes time to re-grow your hair. Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 12 weeks.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.