Proctosedyl Ointment 30g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Product Description & Features
Proctosedyl Ointment's triple action provides fast and soothing relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids and anal fissures (tears).
Triple action reduction of inflammation and swelling, relief of itching and fast-acting pain relief using a local anaesthetic.
- Pain relief using local anaesthetic.
- Reduces inflammation and swelling.
- Relieves itching.
AUST R 21847
Each gram contains: hydrocortisone 5mg, cinchocaine hydrochloride 5mg.
Directions For Use
- For anal and rectal use. For best results, apply after a bowel motion. Wash and dry anal area.
- For external haemorrhoids, apply a small amount of ointment to a finger and gently apply to affected area.
- For internal haemorrhoids, attach nozzle to tube and insert into anus and squeeze tube while withdrawing. Apply to affected area up to 3 times daily.
Store below 25°C
Warnings and Disclaimers
Do not use: if seal under the lid is broken or missing, if you have tuberculosis, if you are allergic to the ointment or its active ingredients, for longer than 7 days unless advised by a doctor, for children under the age of 12, when infections affecting the rectal area are present (eg std’s like herpes). Do not use when in contact with rubber latex condoms.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking other medicines, if you have or had any medical conditions, especially cuts, abrasions in the area of the anus region or fungal infections like thrush, severe or prolonged pain or if blood is present in the faeces.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have increased discomfort or a rash around the anus area, if you plan to have surgery under a general anaesthetic. If symptoms persist please see your doctor. If you use too much of this product please stop using and call the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to the accident and emergency centre at the nearest hospital.