Thuốc giảm đau - Panadol Mini Caps for Pain Relief Paracetamol 500mg 48
Thông tin sản phẩm
Panadol Tablets are effective on pain and gentle on stomachs.
Panadol Mini Caps (for pain relief) are an easy to swallow, pain relief option from Australia's Most Trusted Pain Relief Brand.* The small capsule-shaped tablets have a smooth gelatin-coating for easy swallowing. Like other Panadol tablets and caplets, Panadol Mini Caps provide pain relief and are gentle on the stomach.
Panadol Mini Caps provide fast and effective relief of pain associated with: headache, tension headache, cold and flu symptoms, migraine headache, muscular aches, arthritis, osteoarthritis, backache and period pain. Panadol Mini Caps also reduce fever.
Panadol Mini Caps are capsule-shaped, and have a gelatin-coating over the tablet that allows for easy swallowing.
- Provide fast, effective relief from headache, body aches, and toothache.
- Reduce fever and are gentle on the stomach.
- Small capsule-shaped tablets.
- Smooth gelatin-coating for easy swallowing.
- Suitable for people with stomach ulcers.
Panadol Mini Caps provide fast, effective relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headache/Tension headache
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Migraine headache
- Muscular aches
- Period pain
*Reader's Digest Trusted Brands Survey Australia, 2018
Suitable For: People with stomach ulcers, Breastfeeding mothers.
Boxed Contents: 48 Mini Caps
Size: 48 Mini Caps
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, caffeine or hydroxybenzoates
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol or caffeine
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If pregnant, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully"
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
Use only if seals are intact."
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONWhile using Panadol Mini Caps for pain relief:
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATIONKeep out of reach of children.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Active Ingredients: Each caplet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Contains: Each gelatin coated tablet contains paracetamol 500mg.
Age: 7-12, Tablets: 1/2-1, How often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hrs).
USAGE ADVICEHOW TO USE PANADOL MINI CAPS (FOR PAIN RELIEF):
Place mini cap(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)
How often: every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours)
Storage Temperature: Store below 25°C