Siro hạ sốt, giảm đau cho bé từ 5 -12 tuổi Panadol Children 5-12 Years Suspension Fever & Pain Relief Strawberry Flavour 200mL
Thông tin sản phẩm
Panadol Children 5-12 Years Strawberry Flavour helps reduces fever and fast pain relief.
Use Children's Panadol for:
Fast effective temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Cold & Flu Symptoms.
Suitable For: Children 5-12 Years
Boxed Contents: 200mL
- If your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hrs at a time, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this package are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
CAUTIONKeep out of reach of children.
PRECAUTIONSCheck with your doctor before use if your child:
- Has liver or kidney problems.
- Weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kg.
FIRST AID INFORMATIONIf an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126) or go to the hospital immediately even if your child feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol 48mg/mL
Contains: Paracetamol 48mg/mL, Hydroxybenzoates, No artificial colours 115mg/mL Sorbitol and 371mg/mL of Maltitol (which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea)
- Please read and retain the carton.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Use the measuring cup provided to accurately measure.
- Pour correct dose into the cup based on the dosage table below.
- Calculate correct dose based on the child's weight. If weight is unknown, use the child's age.
Age: 1-2 Yrs Average Weight: 10-12 kg Dose: 3-4mL
Age: 2-3 Yrs Average Weight: 12-14 kg Dose: 4mL
Age: 3-4 Yrs Average Weight: 14-16 kg Dose: 4-5mL
Age: 4-5 Yrs Average Weight: 16-18 kg Dose: 5-6mL
Age: 5-6 Yrs Average Weight: 18-20 kg Dose: 6mL
Age: 6-7 Yrs Average Weight: 20-22 kg Dose: 6-7mL
Age: 7-8 Yrs Average Weight: 22-25 kg Dose: 7-8mL
Age: 8-9 Yrs Average Weight: 25-28kg Dose: 8-9mL
Age: 9-10 Yrs Average Weight: 28-32 kg Dose: 9-10mL
Age: 10-11 Yrs Average Weight: 32-36 kg Dose: 10-11mL
Age: 11-12 Yrs Average Weight: 36-41 kg Dose: 11-13mL
- Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times within 24 hours)
- Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child.
USAGE ADVICEAfter using Children's Panadol:
- Hand wash dosing device.
- Wipe the neck of the bottle clean
- Push the cap down and turn it to close cap tightly, then turn backwards until you hear clicking sounds.
SAFETY DIRECTIONSStop use and tell your doctor if your child:
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children's Panadol.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C but do not refrigerate.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C