Palmolive Naturals Nourishing Liquid Hand Wash Milk & Honey Refill & Save 1L
Thông tin sản phẩm
Palmolive Milk & Honey Naturals Liquid Hand Wash Soap is a rich creamy hand wash that removes germs, for healthy beautiful hands. Contains 0% Parabens, phthalates & alcohol.Made with 100% natural honey and moisturising milk, Palmolive Naturals Liquid Hand Wash soap contains mild cleansers that effectively remove germs while retaining your skin's natural moisture.
The rich and creamy formula is clinically proven to remove germs from skin while leaving hands feeling soft and smooth.
What we leave out is as important as what we put in
- No Parabens.
- No Phthalates.
- No mineral oil.
- No alcohol.
- No Silicones.
- No soap.
- No gluten.
- No BPA.
- No Animal Derived ingredients.
Refill & save - enough for 4 x 250ml pumps.
Please recycle! This bottle is recyclable. Made with 65% less plastic, it's better for your wallet and better for the planet.
Palmolive Naturals is perfect for the bathroom, kitchen and laundry.
Product Claims: No animal derived ingredients.
Scent: Milk & Honey
Alcohol Free?: Yes
KEY FEATURES• ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MOISTURISING HAND WASH? Palmolive Naturals Liquid Hand Wash Soap uses a moisturising formula which contains 100 percent natural honey and moisturising milk
• ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOFT AND SMOOTH HANDS? Palmolive Naturals Liquid Hand Wash Soap removes germs and is pH balanced for healthy, beautiful skin.
• FREE FROM: Parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, silicones, soap, gluten, BPA, and animal derived ingredients
• ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RECYCLABLE PRODUCT? Our Palmolive Liquid Hand Wash Soap bottle is made with 65 percent less plastic and is a recyclable bottle
• ARE YOU LOOKING TO REFILL AND SAVE? Refill and save with our 1L Palmolive Liquid Hand Wash enough for 4 x 250mL pumps.
Allergen Free From: Gluten
2. Pour refill into dispenser and continue to enjoy as normal.
USAGE ADVICECareful! To avoid a messy situation when replacing the pump, do not fill dispenser right to the top.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONBottle and Lid. arl.org.au
This bottle is 100% recyclable.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes