Oli6 Stage 2 Dairy Goat Milk Formula Follow On 800g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Stage 2 - From 6 - 12 months
Oli6® Goat Milk Follow On Formula is a premium goat milk infant formula.
Made from 100% Goat Milk. Manufactured in Australia, adhering to the strict Australian regulatory guidelines. Oli6® has a unique blend of beneficial prebiotics, probiotics oligos and vitamins
Suitable For: Infants 6-12 Months
Product Claims: Oli6® is a leading scientifically researched formulation with a blend of prebiotics, probiotics, oligos, vitamins A, B, C, Zinc and DHA.
Boxed Contents: Powder
KEY FEATURES• Oli6® Stage 2 Follow On Formula provides full nutrition to assist with growth and development for children between the ages of 6-12 months.
Breastfeeding is the best and most suitable for your baby. If you do not breastfeed, Oli6® provides an alternative and is suitable from birth. Before you decide to use Oli6®, consult your healthcare professional for advice.
It is recommended that children should be offered foods in addition to infant formula from 6 months.
As at 12 months, Oli6® Stage 2 Follow On Formula, can be replaced by Oli6® Stage 3 Toddler Drink.
• Oli6® is a leading scientifically researched formulation with a blend of prebiotics, probiotics, oligos, vitamins A, B, C, Zinc and DHA and 2'-FL
• The natural prebiotics found in Oli6® naturally aid gut health and digestion.
• Oli6® Stage 2 (6-12 months)
• Oli6® is made from high quality goat milk that is naturally easier to digest.
• Oli6® contains natural prebiotics oligosaccharides. There are up to six times the amount of natural prebiotic oligos in goats milk when compared to cows milk.
• Contains Zinc and Vitamin C
• Zinc and Vitamin C to aid brain development and cognitive function
Important Notice - Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Warning - follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions or concentrate except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
Allergen Contains: Milk
USAGE ADVICEUse only the scoop provided for measurement of the Follow On formula. Scoop contains approximately 7.3 gram Use potable, previously boiled water that has cooled to lukewarm (body temperature approximately 37 degrees celcium) for reconstitution. Measure the required amount of water into the feeding bottle. Add the appropriate number of level scoops. Shake gently to dissolve the powder.
Any formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSIf the bottle is to be stored prior to use it must be kept refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
Storage Temperature: Cool, dry conditions away from direct heat sources.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONRecyclable tin, lid and scoop
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes