Nestlé NAN OPTIPRO 1 Premium Starter Baby Infant Formula Powder, From Birth – 800g
Thông tin sản phẩm
During the first year of life, nutrition is critical for your baby. NAN OPTIPRO 1 is tailored to ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition.
Starter infant formula. The age optimised protein source (whey dominant) is from cow's milk.
Backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
WARNING - Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONBreast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash your hands carefully.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
3. Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
4. Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
5. Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
6. Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition
Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSClose the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.