Natures Own Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 200 Tablets
Thông tin sản phẩm
1-a-day joint cartilage supportThe average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage, to cushion the joints in the knee but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction in cartilage may lead to pain and reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid which plays a role in maintaining elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints.
• A 1-a-day formulation for joint cartilage support
• Helps maintain healthy joint cartilage growth
• May assist with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis such as:
- Relief of mild joint pain.
- Reduce mild joint stiffness.
- Maintains joint mobility.
Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water.
Size: 200 Tablets
KEY FEATURES• Maintains healthy joints: Contains Glucosamine, which helps maintain elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints
• Alleviates mild joint pain: Relieves joint stiffness and mild pain while maintaining joint mobility
• Aids in mild osteoarthritis: Helps relieve symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis like pain and stiffness
• Easy to take: Features an easy to swallow, vanilla coating that activates with water
• This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
Equivalent Glucosamine Sulfate (1.5g) 1500mg
Contains: No added gluten, lactose, artificial colours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products. Contains crustacea/crustacean products, sodium (151mg) and sulfites.
USAGE ADVICERecommended Adult Dosage
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 151mg of sodium.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSDo not use if cap seals are missing or broken.
Store below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.