Medescan 2 in 1 Touchless & Ear Thermometer
Thông tin sản phẩm
Product Description & Features
The Medescan 2 in 1 thermometer offers patented technology which allows the user to choose adult or child mode for added accuracy. You can also remove the magnetic tip to reveal the ear thermometer and take the temperature through the ear. The Medescan 2 in 1 automatically switches to ear mode when the probe cover is removed and return to touchless mode when the magnetic probe cover is returned
- Quick, Accurate 1-second reading
- Touchless and Ear thermometer
- Adult and Child mode for increased accuracy
- 40 memory recall for temperature
- Colour Screen and Sound Warning for high temperature
- Large, colour backlit display
- Auto shut-off
- Low battery indicator
- Includes handy carry pouch
- TGA Approved
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Keep out of reach of children under 12 years.
- Never immerse the thermometer into water or other liquids (not waterproof). For cleaning and disinfecting, please follow the instructions in the “Care and cleaning” section.
- Never use the thermometer for purposes other than those it has been intended for. Please follow the general safety precautions when using on children.
- Keep the thermometer away from direct exposure to the sun and keep it in a dust- free, dry, well-ventilated place at a temperature between 10ºC ( 50 ºF ) - 40ºC ( 104ºF ) . Do not use the thermometer in high humidity environments. (＞95% RH)
- Do not use the thermometer if there are signs of damage on the measuring sensor or on the instrument itself. If damaged, do not attempt to repair the instrument! Please contact the dealer.
- This thermometer consists of high-quality precision parts. Do not drop the instrument. Protect it from severe impact and shock. Do not twist the instrument or the measuring sensor.
- Please consult your doctor if you see symptoms such as unexplained irritability, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, changes in appetite or activity, seizure, muscle pain, shivering, stiff neck, pain when urinating, etc., even in the absence of fever.
- Even in the absence of fever, those who exhibit a
- normal temperature may still need to receive medical attention. People who are on antibiotics, analgesics, or antipyretics should not be assessed solely on temperature readings to determine the severity of their illness.
- Temperature elevation may signal a serious illness, especially in adults who are old, frail, have a weakened immune system, or neonates and infants. Please seek professional advice immediately when there is a temperature elevation and if you are taking temperature for whom are:
- Over 60 years of age (Fever may be blunted or even absent in elderly patients)
- Having diabetes mellitus or a weakened immune system (e.g., HIV positive, cancer, chemotherapy, chronic steroid treatment, splenectomy)
- Bedridden (e.g., nursing home patient, stroke, chronic illness)
- A transplant patient (e.g., liver, heart, lung, kidney)
- This thermometer is not intended for preterm babies or small-for-gestational age babies. This thermometer is not intended to interpret hypothermic temperatures. Do not allow children to take their temperatures unattended.
- Use of this thermometer is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your physician or pediatrician.
- Clean the thermometer probe after each use.
- Do not use the thermometer on newborns or for continuous temperature monitoring purposes.
- Do not take a measurement while or immediately after nursing a baby.
- Patients should not drink, eat, or be physically active before/while taking the measurement.