Karicare Sheep Milk Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink For 12+ Months 900g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Karicare Sheep 3 Toddler Milk Drink is made with the goodness of high-quality sheep milk and Omega-3 DHA fatty acid.
*Contains 16 vitamins and minerals including iron, zinc and calcium to support normal growth and development in young children when prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Karicare Sheep is made with the goodness of high quality sheep's milk and Omega-3 DHA fatty acid. Suitable for toddlers aged 12 months and older, Karicare Sheep Milk Stage 3 is blended with 16 vitamins and minerals* to help your little one grow and develop. We have continued to research and develop our products to deliver quality nutrition.
At Karicare, we're committed to supporting sustainability. That's why all of our toddler milk drink tins, including the lid and scoop, are recyclable. Simply pop them into your home recycling bin once they're empty.
- Made with the goodness of high-quality sheep milk
- Gentle nutrition caring for little tummies
- 16 vitamins & minerals for growth & development
- Recyclable tin, lid and scoop
*When consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet and is prepared as directed.
Suitable For: Stage 3 (12+ months)
Product Claims: 16 Vitamins & Minerals, Omega-3 DHA fatty acid
Serving Size: Approximately 220mL (1Serve)
Servings Per Pack: (900g): 30
Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Dental hygiene: Encourage your toddler to drink regularly. Take you child for a dentist visit regularly.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), Folic Acid.
Contains: Contains: sheep and cows' milk, fish and soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Age: From 1 year,
Safe Drinking Water: 200mL,
Level Scoops of Powder*: 4,
Number of Feeds Per Day: 1-2.
*1 Scoop = 7.5g of powder. NOTE: 1 Scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 55mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller.
3. Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Some settling of the powder may occur.