IsoWhey Probiotic Chocolate 12 x 12.5g
Thông tin sản phẩm
IsoWhey Probiotic Chocolate is a delicious chocolate snack with the added benefits of probiotics and vitamin D3.
- 99% sugar free, for a guilt-free chocolate snack.
- Contains 10 billion CFU of friendly bacteria, which contribute to a healthy digestive flora.
- With 25% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin D, for healthy bones and immune system.
- High quality Ghanaian cocoa, rich in antioxidants.
- No gluten and no artificial colours or flavours.
- Delicious dark chocolate flavour.
The gut flora, or microbiome, is a mixture of bacteria and other organisms that live in the gut. Probiotics are any bacteria which are beneficial for the gut, or those which form part of a normal, healthy gut flora.
The strain Bifidobacterium lactis HN019TM, used in IsoWhey Probiotic Chocolate, is one such beneficial bacteria. It has been extensively studied, and contributes to a normal, healthy digestive flora.1
IsoWhey Probiotic Chocolate contains 10 billion CFU of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019TM, and there is evidence that improving the gut flora through probiotics, alongside a diet rich in fibre, may provide health benefits.
IsoWhey Probiotic Chocolate also contains vitamin D3 at 25% of the recommended daily intake, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system,2 and inulin, which functions as a prebiotic, supporting the beneficial bacteria in the gut.2
Coca is a rich source of antioxidants, including flavanols, catechin and epicatechin;3 IsoWhey Probiotic Chocolate contains a high concentration of 50% cocoa solids from Ghana.
IsoWhey Probiotic Chocolate is 99% sugar free, with 1% occurring naturally in cocoa, contains no artificial colours or flavours, and has no gluten for a healthier chocolate snack.
1. Hill C, Guarner F, Reid G, et al. Expert consensus document. The International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics consensus statement of the scope and appropriate
use of the term probiotic. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2014;11(8):506-514.
2. Braun L, Marc C. Herbs and Natural Supplements, 3rd edition, 2010. Churchill Livingstone Elsevier: Sydney.
3. Latif R. Chocolate/cocoa and human health: a review. Neth J Med 2013;71(2):63-68.
Formulated Supplementary Sports Food. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age, or pregnant and lactating women.
Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Contains maltitol: excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
Contains soy product.
Made on equipment which processes peanuts, tree nuts, hazelnuts and dairy, therefore these allergens may be present.
Consume one bar daily.
To achieve a healthy weight it is important you live a healthy lifestyle. Whilst various products may be of assistance in achieving your weight loss aims, eating a healthy energy-controlled diet and ensuring you engage in sufficient and appropriate physical activity will help you on your journey to a healthier you.