Elevit Pregnancy Multivitamin Tablets 30 pack (30 days)
Thông tin sản phẩm
Planning to fall pregnant? Elevit is a once-daily pregnancy multivitamin that has been specifically formulated to help support your baby's healthy development from conception.
It can take time to build the higher level of nutrients your body will need to support you and your growing baby. Therefore, Elevit should ideally be taken from at least one month prior to conception, and then throughout your entire pregnancy.
Elevit has more folic acid and iron than any other pregnancy multivitamin(1), as well as a high level of iodine and other important vitamins and minerals. Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida(2), iron helps in the formation of the red blood cells which prevent iron deficiency while iodine assists in the baby's brain development.
It is Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin(3).
- More folic acid and iron than any other pregnancy multivitamin*
- One convenient tablet per day.
- Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin*
- Take at least one month prior to planned conception, throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects, such as spina bifida*.
- Available in two pack sizes - 30 tablets and 100 tablets.
1. Compared to leading Australian pregnancy multivitamins as at May 2018
2. De-Regil LM et al. Cochrane database of systematic review 2015, issue 12. If you have had a baby with neural tube defects/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice
3. Based on sales (IRI MAT 06/05/2018)
Boxed Contents: 30 Tablets
Size: 30 Pack
CAUTIONThis product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Suitable for use by adults only. Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Contains sucrose.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C. Protect from heat and moisture.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes