Elevit Pregnancy Multivitamin Tablets 30 pack (30 days)
Thông tin sản phẩm
Elevit is a once-daily pre-conception & pregnancy multivitamin that has been specifically formulated to help support your baby's healthy development from conception.
Planning to fall pregnant? Elevit is a once-daily pre-conception & pregnancy multivitamin that has been specifically formulated to help support your baby's healthy development from conception.
It can take time to build the higher level of nutrients your body will need to support you and your growing baby. Therefore, Elevit should ideally be taken from at least one month prior to conception, and then throughout your entire pregnancy.
No other pregnancy multivitamin contains more folic acid and iron1. Elevit also contains a high level of iodine and other important vitamins and minerals. Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects like spina bifida2, iron helps in the formation of the red blood cells and helps prevent iron deficiency while iodine assists in the baby's brain development.
It is Australia's number 1, most trusted pregnancy multivitamin3.
- No other pregnancy multivitamin contains more folic acid and iron*
- One small convenient tablet per day
- Australia's number 1 pregnancy multivitamin*
- Take at least one month prior to planned conception and throughout your entire pregnancy
- Folic acid is clinically proven to reduce the risk of neural tube defects, such as spina bifida*.
- Available in two pack sizes - 30 tablets and 100 tablets.
1. As at March 2021
2. De-Regil LM et al. Cochrane database of systematic review 2015. If you have had a baby with neural tube defects/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice
3. IQVIA MAT to 20.02.21. Elevit is Australias most trusted pregnancy multivitamin, Kantar Australia Brand Research October 2020.
Boxed Contents: 30 Tablets
Size: 30 Pack
CAUTIONDo not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes