Dr LeWinn's Ultra R4 Collagen Firming Face Mask
Thông tin sản phẩm
A luxurious mask using Bio-Cellulose technology and loaded with a highly potent Collagen infused serum, to instantly plump and hydrate, smooth fine lines and wrinkles and boost dull, tired skin restoring its healthy glow.
Ultra R4 Collagen Firming Face Mask is a luxurious mask using Bio-Cellulose technology, which acts like a second skin to adhere perfectly to the face and delivers an instant moisture surge. Loaded with a highly potent Collagen infused serum to instantly hydrate, plump and restore whilst Matrixyl® 3000 Peptide and Orchid Stem Cell Extract help to promote skin elasticity and firmness.
- Dermatologist tested
- 100% biodegradable
Clinically proven to increase skin hydration by up to 56% after one use*.
*Results based on 25 women using the Collagen Firming Face Mask for 20 minutes as a one use treatment. Independent Laboratory Study.
Boxed Contents: 1 single use mask
CAUTIONUse both eye masks immediately after opening to prevent drying out. We recommend patch testing before use. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with water if irritation occurs. For external use only.
2. Remove mask from the sachet and peel away one side of the protective mesh film.
3. Apply the gel side to face and using your fingertips, smooth out the mask to ensure good contact with the skin. Remove the second side of the protective mesh film.
4. Relax and leave the mask to activate for 15-20 minutes allowing your skin to absorb the active ingredients.
5. Remove the mask from the face and discard. No need to rinse.
6. Massage any remaining liquid from the sachet into your skin.
7. Most effective when used twice a week for the first month, then as often as required.
To complete your skincare regime, follow with the Ultra R4 Restorative Day Cream or Ultra R4 Regenerative Night Cream and Ultra R4 Eye Repair Cream.
USAGE ADVICEPlace in the fridge before use for a cooling effect.
Use mask immediately after opening to prevent drying out.
Most effective when used twice a week for the first month then as often as required.