Kem trị sẹo Dermascar Gel 15g
Thông tin sản phẩm
DermaScar® Classic is a clinically proven silicone gel used to soften and flatten raised scars. It provides a barrier over the skin that prevents damage externally and allows the skin to heal internally.
DermaScar ® reduces the appearance of scars such as hypertrophic and keloid scars and has also been successfully used to treat scars caused by trauma, burns and surgery.
DermaScar ® is an odourless and clear gel:
• Smooth and easy to apply (face and over body flexures)
• Makeup can be applied after it has dried
• It does not rub off nor stain clothes
• Lasts for up to 12 hours
Suitable For: Scars resulting from: • Body surgery: C-section, thyroidectomy, cardiac surgery, etc. • Facial surgery: eyelid surgery, etc. • Minor scratches and insect bites • Deep cuts • Mild burns
Dermatologist Recommended?: Yes
KEY FEATURES• Clinically tested
• Softens and flattens raised scars
• Applied to open or fresh wounds.
• Placed in contact with mucous membranes or applied too close to the eyes.
• Applied over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatments and/or products.
CAUTIONFor external use only.
Always read the label. Follow the directions of use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not apply to broken skin.
2. DermaScar® should be applied to clean, dry skin only.
3. Gently massage a small amount of DermaScar® into the scar.
4. If you apply too much gently wipe away any excess with a tissue.
5. Apply twice daily, in the morning and evening.
6. Once dry, DermaScar® may be covered with cosmetic blush.
Storage Temperature: Store below 25°C.