Colgate Toothpaste Optic White High Impact 125g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Colgate® Optic White™ Expert High Impact Teeth Whitening Toothpaste is an enamel-safe fluoride toothpaste that deeply whitens up to 4 shades* and has 2% hydrogen peroxide.Smile on!
We believe glowing confidently starts by owning your smile. It doesn't matter what others think, as long as you keep your smile strong you can rock your day.
Optic White Expert High Impact Teeth Whitening Toothpaste with 2% Hydrogen Peroxide deeply whitens teeth up to 4 shades* and whitens teeth with the whitening ingredient that dentists use**.
Colgate Optic White Expert High Impact toothpaste is:
- Enamel safe for daily use.
- Sugar free.
- Gluten free.
- Responsibly made^
Flavour: Sparkling Mint
With the same ingredient that dentists use to whiten teeth, we're here to help you be unstoppable. So flaunt your look and feel your best, knowing there is a little magic in every white smile.
*When brushing twice daily for 6 weeks. Individual results may vary
**Contains gentle, lower strength hydrogen peroxide
^To learn more, visit colgatepalmolive.com.au/responsibly-made
Suitable For: Vegan
Product Claims: Free from sugar and gluten.
KEY FEATURES• TEETH WHITENING TOOTHPASTE: Colgate Optic White Expert High Impact is a teeth whitening toothpaste with a fresh sparkling mint flavour
• DEEPLY WHITENS: Up to 4 shades With twice daily brushing for 6 weeks, individual results may vary
• HYDROGEN PEROXIDE: Colgate Optic White Expert High Impact Whitening Toothpaste contains 2% hydrogen peroxide
• WHITENING INGREDIENT THAT DENTISTS USE: Contains gentle, lower strength hydrogen peroxide.
• DAILY USE: This toothpaste is enamel safe, suitable for daily use
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONNo Colgate toothpaste contains sugar.
FIRST AID INFORMATIONFor medical advice: 131 126 (Aust) or 0800 764 766 (NZ).
Contains: Contains the equivalent of 1000ppm Flouride.
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Sugar
- Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
- Do not use for children 6 years of age or less.
- Keep out of reach of children.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.