Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Whitening Sensitive Teeth Pain fluoride Toothpaste 110g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Whitening's formula gently polishes away surface stains from the enamel.How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening toothpaste work?
- It works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
- With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening Toothpaste:
- Has a low abrasive formula that gently and effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
- Removes plaque with brushing and prevents tartar build-up
- Strengthens tooth enamel and protects against cavities
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Suitable For: Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor
Boxed Contents: 1 Toothpaste
KEY FEATURES• SENSITIVITY RELIEF: Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening Toothpaste provides clinically proven instant and lasting relief for sensitive teeth
• PRO-ARGIN TECHNOLOGY: Clinically proven amino acid formula with Pro-Argin® technology to provide sensitivity relief
• WHITENING: Gently removes stains and helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth
• INSTANT RELIEF: Apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip an gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily
• LASTING RELIEF: Apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily.
Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAlways read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Active Ingredients: Arginine 8% w/w, Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w.
Contains: This product contains Arginine 8% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (equivalent to 1450 ppm F).
USAGE ADVICEDo not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist of doctor. Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSFor best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes