Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Smart White Sensitive Teeth Pain fluoride Toothpaste 110g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Smart White Toothpaste provides clinically proven instant and lasting relief for sensitive teeth.Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
• Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
• When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
Switch to Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Smart White Toothpaste for clinically proven instant and lasting relief from sensitive teeth pain. For instant relief rub onto sensitive area on the tooth for one minute, for lasting relief brush twice daily.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Smart White toothpaste has a unique formula with exclusive ProArgin and CalSeal technology.
ProArgin creates a mineral barrier that blocks exposed channels to the nerves that create sensitivity pain, providing instant and lasting relief.
Together with ProArgin technology, CalSeal fortifies the mineral barrier, making it more robust, so the sensitive areas of your teeth are more resistant and protected against daily acid attacks.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Smart White effectively removes stains for whiter and shinier teeth.
Suitable For: Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist of doctor.
Boxed Contents: 1 Toothpaste
KEY FEATURES• Clinically proven amino acid formula with ProArgin® technology to provide sensitive teeth pain relief.
• Instant Sensitive Teeth Pain Relief after applying directly onto sensitive area, and massaging for 1 minute.
• Builds a longlasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity with continued twice daily brushing.
• Blocks open tubules which lead to sensitivity pain.
• CalSeal fortifies the mineral barrier so your teeth are more resistent and protected against daily acid attacks.
Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAlways read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Contains: This product contains Arginine 8% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (equivalent to 1450ppm F).
USAGE ADVICEUse top of the cap to open safety seal. For best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes