Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Repair & Prevent Sensitive Teeth Pain fluoride Toothpaste 110g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Repair & Prevent formula helps to strengthen gums and prevent gum recession.We believe you deserve a life that's free from tooth sensitivity. That's why helping you to get instant^ relief and lasting protection matters to us - because we're here to keep you smiling.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Repair and Prevent toothpaste work?
1. SEALS & REPAIRS: ProArgin technology helps to seal and repair the sensitive areas of teeth. Sealed channels protect against pain caused by hot, cold and sweet stimuli.
2. PREVENTS SENSITIVITY COMING BACK: Sealed channels protect against pain for instant relief, and with regular use provide lasting protection to prevent sensitivity from coming back.
3. HELPS STRENGTHEN GUMS & PREVENT GUM RECESSION: Gum recession can expose the channels that lead to the tooth's nerves and increase your chances of sensitivity pain. With regular use, it helps to strengthen gums and prevent gum recession, addressing a key cause of sensitivity.
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily.
For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste is vegan, sugar free, gluten free and responsibly made*
Pack Size: 110g
For the relief of sensitive teeth. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Do not swallow. Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists
^After application as directed.
*To learn more about responsibly made, visit colgatepalmolive.com.au/responsibly-made
Suitable For: Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor
Boxed Contents: Toothpaste
KEY FEATURES• SENSITIVITY RELIEF: Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Repair and Prevent Toothpaste provides clinically proven instant and lasting relief for sensitive teeth.
• PRO-ARGIN TECHNOLOGY: Clinically proven amino acid formula with Pro-Argin® technology to provide sensitivity relief.
• REPAIR & PREVENT: helps to strengthen gums and prevent gum recession.
• FOR INSTANT RELIEF: Apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily. (Instant relief after application and as directed).
• LASTING RELIEF: Apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily.
Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAlways read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
No Colgate toothpaste contains sugar.
Contains: This product contains Arginine 8% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (equivalent to 1450ppmF).
USAGE ADVICEFor best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSFor best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.