Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Enamel Repair Sensitive Teeth Pain fluoride Toothpaste 110g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Enamel Repair's formula remineralises the enamel and makes teeth more resistant against repeated acid attacks.How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Repair toothpaste work?
- Its ProArgin formula remineralises tooth enamel and makes teeth more resistant against repeated acid attacks.
- It also blocks the exposed channels from damaged enamel that lead to sensitive tooth nerves.
With regular use, Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Repair Toothpaste:
- Builds a reparative layer that acts like a seal, helping to repair sensitive teeth for lasting protection with twice daily brushing.
- Strengthens and remineralises tooth enamel and protects against cavities
- Remove plaque with brushing and prevents tartar build-up
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
What is acid erosion and where does it come from?
- Dental erosion is loss of dental enamel caused by direct contact of the teeth with acids from everyday food and drinks.
- Acids can soften and gradually dissolve the minerals in the enamel making teeth thinner, weaker and more sensitive.
Boxed Contents: 1 Toothpaste
KEY FEATURES• SENSITIVITY RELIEF: Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Toothpaste provides clinically proven instant and lasting relief for sensitive teeth
• PRO-ARGIN TECHNOLOGY: Clinically proven amino acid formula with Pro-Argin® technology to provide sensitivity relief
• ENAMEL: Remineralises the enamel and makes teeth more resistant against repeated acid attacks.
• INSTANT RELIEF: Apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip an gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily
• LASTING RELIEF: Apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
Active Ingredients: Arginine 8% w/w, Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w.
Contains: This product contains Arginine 8% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.1% w/w (equivalent to 1450 ppm F).
USAGE ADVICEDo not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 712 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist of doctor. Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSFor best performance, keep cap closed when not in use.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONThis carton contains recycled material and is recyclable.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes