Colgate Optic White Sparkling White Luminous Mint Teeth Whitening Toothpaste with hydrogen peroxide 140g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Colgate® Optic White™ Stain Fighter Sparkling White Toothpaste is an enamel-safe, fluoride toothpaste for 3 shades whiter teeth*, seals out new stains and has 1% Hydrogen Peroxide.Smile on!
We believe glowing confidently starts by owning your smile. It doesn't matter what others think, as long as you keep your smile strong you can rock your day.
Optic White Stain Fighter Sparkling White Teeth Whitening Toothpaste with 1% Hydrogen Peroxide for 3 shades whiter teeth*, seals out new stains and whitens teeth with the whitening ingredient that dentists use**.
Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Sparkling White toothpaste is:
- Enamel safe for daily use.
- Sugar free.
- Gluten free.
- Responsibly made^
Flavour: Everyday Mint Paste
With the same ingredient that dentists use to whiten teeth, we're here to help you be unstoppable. So flaunt your look and feel your best, knowing there is a little magic in every white smile.
*After 4 weeks of twice daily brushing. Individual results may vary
**Contains gentle, lower strength hydrogen peroxide
^To learn more, visit colgatepalmolive.com.au/responsibly-made
Product Claims: Vegan, Sugar free, Gluten free, Responsibly made (to learn more, visit colgatepalmolive.com.au/responsibly-made)
KEY FEATURES• TEETH WHITENING TOOTHPASTE: Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Sparkling White teeth whitening toothpaste for 3 shades whiter teeth* and seals out new stains
• 3 SHADES WHITER TEETH: After 4 weeks of continuous twice daily brushing, individual results may vary
• HYDROGEN PEROXIDE: Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Sparkling White Toothpaste contains 1% hydrogen peroxide
• WHITENING INGREDIENT THAT DENTISTS USE: Contains gentle, lower strength hydrogen peroxide.
• DAILY USE: This toothpaste is enamel safe, suitable for daily use
FIRST AID INFORMATIONFor medical advice call: 131 126 (Aust) or 0800 764 766 (NZ).
Contains: Contains the equivalent of 1000 ppm Fluoride.
Allergen Free From: Gluten| Sugar
- Brush thoroughly at least twice a day, for at least 2 minutes or as directed by your dental professional.
- Do not swallow. Rinse with a small amount of water.
- Do not use for children 6 years of age or less.
- Keep out of reach of children.
USAGE ADVICESome people may experience tooth sensitivity for gum discomfort when using whitening products. This discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If you experience more than mild tooth sensitivity, stop use and consult your dentist.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 25°C.