Biostime SN-2 BIO PLUS HPO Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3 800g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Made in Australia, Biostime® SN-2 BIO PLUS HPO Toddler Milk Drink harnesses the power of oligosaccharides (HPO) of FOS/GOS prebiotics and B. infantis, a probiotic naturally found in the digestive tract of breast fed infants, for an advanced synbiotic blend. Biostime® SN-2 BIO PLUS HPO Toddler Milk Drink is our most advanced scientific formulation, and contains 16 vitamins & minerals to support your toddler's immune system function, along with healthy growth & development. The product is made in Australia, using Australian milk, is palm oil free and formulated to Australia's highest quality standards for a naturally smooth and creamy taste.
Suitable For: Children 12 months +
Product Claims: Supports healthy growth & development
Serving Size: 27g
Servings Per Pack: 29
KEY FEATURES• Digestive System - With Calcium, contributing to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
• Cognitive Function - With Iron, which contributes to normal cognitive function.
• Immune System Function - With Vitamins B6, B12, C and Zinc to support normal immune system function.
• Healthy & Strong Bones - With Calcium & Vitamin D to help support bone structure.
• Harnesses the Power of Oligosaccharides (HPO) - Combined with probiotics for an advanced synbiotic blend^.
• Made in Australia - Using milk from Australian dairy farms.
• Palm Oil Free - A plus for both children and the environment they'll grow up in.
• Naturally Smooth & Creamy Taste - To please fussy eaters!
Toddler milk drink can be included in your toddler's diet as a supplement, which may be beneficial when intake of energy and nutrients are inadequate to meet the child's needs.
Should not be used for children under 12 months
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONTo be consumed when energy and nutrient intakes may be inadequate. The above health effects must be considered in the context of a healthy diet involving the consumption of a variety of food.
Minerals: Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc.
Vitamins: Folic Acid, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E.
CONTAINS MILK, SOY AND FISH.
Allergen Contains: Fish
2. Using only the scoop provided in this container, add 6 scoops of powder to 180 mL of cool boiled water. Level off each scoop with the container's built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
3. Whisk, shake or stir the powder briskly until powder dissolves. Serve immediately
Prepare each bottle separately. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes