BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tab X 180
Thông tin sản phẩm
AdvaCal Forte combines the highly absorbable hydroxyapatite and citrate forms of calcium together with the bone-supporting nutrients magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, silica, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Together, these nutrients work to provide comprehensive bone support that may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- 1000mg of calcium and 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose.
- Supports bone growth and development.
- Assists in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Reduces the risk of hip fractures and the incidences of non-vertebral fractures in postmenopausal women and older men.
- Provides relief from muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- In addition to calcium, hydroxyapatite provides elements found naturally in healthy bone tissue including phosphorus, type I collagen, protein, bioactive growth factors, trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans naturally found in bone matrix.
- Hydroxyapatite is sourced from pasture-fed New Zealand and Australian cattle; MCH-Cal™ (microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) has been subjected to an ongoing rigorous monitoring program since 1989 to verify that it is BSE-free (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, i.e. mad cow disease); each batch is independently tested for contaminants such as lead, cadmium and mercury.
- Contains vitamin K2 in the form of MenaQ7, the most bioavailable and bioactive form of vitamin K.
AUST L 229547