B.Box Tritan Drink Lemon Sherbet
Thông tin sản phẩm
Made from tritan™, our unique big kids’ drink bottle is ideal for kindy and school kids. Its unique triangle shape bottle is designed specifically for little hands, making it easier for kids to grip. Easy push button pops open the lid, keeping straw tops hygienic when closed and never goes astray.
• Unique ergonomic triangular shape bottle fits the two-hand grip of a child perfectly.
• Easy to open/close lid. Lid pops open at the press of button and locks into place to prevent hitting the child in the face when tipped forward.
• Spill-proof bite valve straw top prevents accidental spills
• Robust carry handle makes it easy to carry and remove out of school bags
• Silicone straw top and angled straw – allows kids to drink even when tilted.
• Large opening to easily refill and insert ice cubes
• Minimal parts makes it easy to clean, assemble/disassemble
• Removable bumper, to customize the look
• Dishwasher Safe
• 450mls/15oz capacity
• Dimensions: 77mm (d) x 75mm (w) x 232mm (h)
• BPA, PVC & Phthalate free
For your child’s safety and health. WARNING! This product is not a toy. Always use this product under adult supervision. Do not let child walk or run while carrying this product. Keep all components not in use out of each of children. Do not allow child to bite or chew this product. Individual parts may pose a choking hazard. Clean before each use. If using with feeding teat, before first use, place teat in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Always check liquid or food temperature before drinking/feeding. Hot liquids/food may cause burns. Do not use with liquid/food over 45 °C (113 °F). If using with warm contents, please be careful when opening as pressure may build up and cause liquid to spray. Straws are not suitable for children under 6 months. Never use feeding teats as a soother/pacifier. Before using, always examine and pull the teat, spout or straw in all directions. Discard as soon as you notice first signs of damage or weakness. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Never expose a teat, spout or straw to direct sunlight or heat. Never leave the teat, spout or straw in a disinfectant product (sterilising solution) for longer than recommended because this could weaken it. Some liquids/foods may discolour this product. This will not impact performance. Do not use in a microwave. Do not use with hot or carbonated drinks. Do not use with juices containing pulp. Keep packaging and care instructions for future reference.
Tritan, PP,, TPE, Silicone
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Always clean the product before using for the first time. Keep all components in a dry place away from direct sunlight or sources of direct heat. Do not use in a microwave or a traditional oven. Do not boil or steam sterilise parts. Feeding teats can be sterilised. Dishwasher safe (top rack only) or hand wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Do not use abrasive agents or scourers.