Aptamil Profutura Synbiotic+ Stage 4 Junior Formula 900g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Aptamil Profutura 4 Synbiotic+ combines our patented synbiotic blend*, plus essential nutrients, to nutritionally support your child's immune system and cognitive functions.
*Refer to ingredients.
Aptamil Profutura 4 Synbiotic+ Premium Nutritional Supplement contains our patented synbiotic blend*.
Backed by over 40 years of continuous scientific research, our formulations are developed to support your child's progress.
- Synbiotic blend* of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Immuno-nutrients~: Zinc + Vitamins A + C + D for normal Immune system function^
- Our highest levels of Omega-3 (DHA)**
- Lutein an antioxidant
- Iodine + iron for normal cognitive function^
- Milk fats sourced from New Zealand
- 900g tin format
*Refer to ingredients.
**Per serve in our Aptamil stage 4 range.
^When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Suitable For: From 3 Years
Serving Size: Approx. 224mL prepared as directed
Servings Per Pack: Approx. 25
Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Dental Hygiene: Encourage your child to drink from a cup and to drink water regularly. Take your child for a dental visit regularly. Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), folic acid.
Contains: Contains: cows' milk, fish and soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Age: From 3 years,
Safe drinking water: 200mL,
Level scoops of powder: 4,
Number of serves per day: 1-2.
1 scoop = 8.8g of powder. Note: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL of drink. This feeding guide is a general guide only; your child may need more or less than shown.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup, and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Use only the enclosed scoop. Always use a dry scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller.
3. Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
4. Serve immediately. Discard unfinished drinks. Prepare each drink separately. It is safer to use immediately after it is prepared.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks. Product is packed by weight and some settling of powder may occur.
RECYCLABLE INFORMATIONRecycle Can, Lid, Scoop. Foil - Fold to recycle. Dispose of Sleeve. arl.org.au
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes