Sữa Aptamil Profutura Junior Nutritional Supplement 900g New
Thông tin sản phẩm
Aptamil Profutura 4 Premium Junior Nutritional Supplement is scientifically researched to help build strong foundations for your child's future.
Aptamil Profutura 4 is our most Premium Nutritional Supplement for children from 3 years. With over 40 years of continuous scientific research, our formulations are developed to support your child's progress.
- Backed by 40 years of Nutricia's pioneering research
- Uniquely developed in combination with patented synbiotic blend
- Contains a unique probiotic Bifidobacterium breve
- Increased Omega 3 DHA level*
- Zinc, necessary for immune system function^
- Iron, iodine and zinc to contribute to normal cognitive function^
- Contains 15 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development
- No added sucrose and artificial colours
- Suitable for children from 3 years whose nutritional intake may be inadequate
- 900g tin format
^When consumed as part of a healthy varied diet and prepared as directed.
*Compared to previous formulation.
Suitable For: From 3 years old.
Serving Size: Approximately 224mL (1 serve)
Servings Per Pack: 25
Recipes: Fruit ice block: Blend 1 cup (prepared as above) of Aptamil Profutura Premium Supplementary Food with your child's favourite fruits, and freeze to make delicious and nutritious fruit ice blocks.
EASY TO MIX POWDER (SCOOP ENCLOSED)
Aptamil Profutura Toddler Nutritional Supplement powder mixes easily in cool or luke warm water. It has a delicious taste that toddlers love & it can be used on its own or mixed with other foods suitable for a child from 3 years of age.
KEY FEATURES• Test 3
• Test 4
• Test 5
• Test 6
• Test 7
Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of children, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate.
Dental Hygiene: Encourage your child to drink water regularly. Take your child a dental visit regularly.
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D3, E), folic acid.
Contains: cows' milk, fish and soy.
Contains: Milk, Fish and Soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Age: From 3 years,
Safe drinking water: 200mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 4,
Number of serves per day: 1-2.
*1 scoop = 9g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water yields approximately 56mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your child may need more or less than shown.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing one serve. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveler.
3. Add 4 level scoops of powder to 200mL of safe drinking water. For smaller volumes simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving. Discard unfinished drinks.
Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes