Aptamil Essensis Organic A2 Protein Milk 1 Premium Infant Formula From Birth to 6 Months 900g
Thông tin sản phẩm
Aptamil Essensis 1 Premium Infant Formula is our most exclusive organic A2 protein milk formulation*:
*Within the Danone and Nutricia ANZ range
Certified Organic By AsureQuality Limited
Aptamil Essensis 1 Premium Infant Formula combines our unique patented synbiotic blend with organic A2 protein milk, making it our most exclusive formulation to help build strong foundations for your baby's future.
- Patented synbiotic blend^
- Organic A2 protein milk sourced from certified organic farms in New Zealand
- Product manufactured and certified organic in New Zealand
- Scan QR code on the bottom of the can for product tracing
- 900g tin format
^Refer to ingredients
Certified Organic By AsureQuality.
Meets the nutritional needs of formula fed infants.
Warning: Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula product.
Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay.
Do not use if security foil is damaged or missing.
Minerals: Potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.Nucleotides: Cytidine-5'-monophosphate, uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine -5'-monophosphate, inosine -5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate.
Aptamil Essensis Organic A2 Protein Milk Premium Infant Formula is based on cows' milk protein.
Contains: Contains: cows' milk, fish and soy.
Allergen Contains: Fish| Milk| Soy
Age: Birth to 2 weeks,
Cool boiled water: 60mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 2,
Number of feeds per day: Up to 8.
Age: 2-4 weeks,
Cool boiled water: 90mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 3,
Number of feeds per day: 7-8.
Age: 1-2 months,
Cool boiled water: 120mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 4,
Number of feeds per day: 6-7.
Age: 3-4 months,
Cool boiled water: 150mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 5,
Number of feeds per day: 5-6.
Age: 5-6 months,
Cool boiled water: 180mL,
Level scoops of powder*: 6,
Number of feeds per day: 5.
*1 scoop = 4.4g of powder. NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 30mL of water yields approximately 33mL of formula. This feeding guide is a general guide ONLY; your baby may need more or less than shown.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Prepare each bottle separately. It is safer to use Aptamil Essensis Infant Formula immediately after it is prepared.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.
Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.
Recyclable Packaging?: Yes